First understand the difference between a traditional sauna and an infrared sauna.
Buying a home sauna:
There are various sauna boxes and sauna rooms on the market with different prices and quality. So be careful when buying.
1. Choose the size of the room. If it is for family use, you can choose two or three people. Also consider the size of the placement location.
2. Material selection: choose materials with good quality, not easy to deform, good thermal insulation performance, durable and anti-corrosion.
3. Whether the design is safe: whether the ventilation holes, circuits, lighting, housing, etc. are waterproof, explosion-proof, and protect the safety of users.
4. Whether the quality of the control panel is guaranteed, the life time of various accessories, whether the quality is qualified, etc.
5. Choose reputable merchants and choose carefully
6. When purchasing, be optimistic about whether the business has perfect after-sales service to protect your consumer rights.