Infrared sauna heaters can be used anywhere and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Infrared sauna advantages:
1. The volume of the far-infrared sauna is smaller than that of the traditional sauna, the installation is simple, and it does not take up space.
2. The far-infrared sauna room uses far-infrared uniform heating, which has obvious advantages compared with high-temperature steam.
3. The far-infrared room feels comfortable, while the traditional sauna room is hot and stuffy.
4. Traditional saunas are more suitable for young people with better health, and far infrared rays are suitable for a variety of people.
5. The far-infrared sauna room has a long service life, simple maintenance, and no waste water discharge, while the traditional sauna room is often unsatisfactory in terms of anti-corrosion and moisture-proof maintenance.
6. The configuration of the far-infrared sauna room can be freely selected, such as digital audio, reading lights, etc., while the traditional ones have certain limitations.