The general size is more than one square meter. Specifically, it is more suitable for a single person with a length of 90cm × width of 90cm × height of 190cm. It is better to have a larger size, and the space for people to sit in is relatively loose.
The size of the home sauna is generally suitable. The size of the sauna depends on the size of the space and the design of the surrounding decoration. The size of the sauna can be as small as 1 square and as large as a room.
There are various sauna boxes, sauna cabinets and fumigation boxes on the market with different prices and different quality. So be careful when buying.
1. Choose the size of the room. If it is for family use, you can choose two or three people. Also consider the size of the placement location. Assembled home saunas on the market will be more convenient.
2. Material selection: choose materials with good quality, not easy to deform, good thermal insulation performance, and durable and anti-corrosion.
3. Whether the design is safe: whether the ventilation holes, circuits, lights, houses, etc. are waterproof, explosion-proof, and protect the safety of users.
4. Whether the quality of the control panel is guaranteed, the life time of various accessories, whether the quality is qualified, etc.
5. Choose reputable merchants and choose carefully.
6. When purchasing, be optimistic about whether the business has perfect after-sales service to protect your consumer rights.