1. Thoroughly clean before or after use. When cleaning, pay attention to using neutral lotion, and clean the bathroom from the inside to the outside. At the same time, pay attention to keeping the preventive facilities dry. Pay attention to use a damp or dry rag as much as possible during the wiping process, and make sure it is dry.
2. Exhaust air in the steam room: exhaust air for more than half an hour every day before opening and after closing.
3. Attention should be paid to the use of the steam room: Observe whether there are sweat marks, foreign objects and water spray on the ground. If found, it should be cleaned up immediately. Depending on the flow of people, the floor of the bathroom should be cleaned within 2-3 hours. At this time, care should be taken not to use odorous lotion or wipe with clean water.
Sauna maintenance method:
1. The sauna room needs to be preheated half an hour before use every day;
2. The best operating temperature is between 38°-42°, try not to exceed 55°;
3. No smoking or open flames in the sauna room;
4. After using the sauna, please open the door to let the air circulate;
5. Keep the floor of the sauna room clean and deal with dripping sweat in time;
6. Before using in the sauna room, you must be instructed by professionals or read the instructions in detail.