1. Sauna only uses water vapor to warm up and perspire. And sweat steaming also has the effect of beauty and weight loss.
2. The temperature of the sauna can reach 70-80 degrees. The temperature in the steam room is around 35-40 degrees.
3. After the sauna, the sweat that people eliminate is sticky and smelly, and it is necessary to take a bath. The sweat after steaming does not have any sticky smell, and it is not suitable to take a bath within 10-24 hours.
4. Sauna only uses water vapor to warm and perspire, and only remove the sweat from the human body. Sweat steaming uses tourmaline (tourmaline) and the principle of infrared reflection to release negative ions, sub-ions, metabolize harmful substances in the skin, promote blood circulation and metabolism, so as to achieve the effect of beauty, weight loss and body beauty.
5. The temperature of the sauna can reach 70-80 degrees. People stay in such an environment for 5-10 minutes at most, during which they will feel chest tightness and shortness of breath. The temperature in the steam room is about 35-40 degrees, and people have to stay for 50 minutes to 1 hour so that the body can receive beneficial elements and eliminate toxins.
6. After the sauna, the sweat that people remove is sticky and smelly, and it needs to be removed after taking a bath. After sweating, there is no sticky smell, and it is not advisable to take a bath within 10-24 hours, otherwise it will reduce the effect, just wait for the sweat to become natural. When it subsides, you'll find your skin smooth and refreshed and your body relaxed and refreshed.