June 27, 2022
What to look out for when buying a sauna
1. The quality of domestic fir is more important, and fir is easy to deform. Pay attention to selecting materials that have undergone high temperature treatment and infrared drying, and have been treated with six-sided paint to ensure the airtightness of the sauna room.
2. The size of the sauna furnace is related to the generation of steam, and it is more appropriate to choose a household furnace with suitable power and space area.
3. Sauna lights must be waterproof and explosion-proof to protect bathers from harm.
4. Thermometers and timers cannot be ignored, and the quality must be guaranteed.
5. There should be handles on both sides of the door of the sauna room to facilitate people's entry and exit.