SPA is the abbreviation of the Greek word SOLUSPARAQUA, which means health in water. It refers to people's use of natural water resources to combine bathing, aromatherapy and aromatherapy to promote metabolism, satisfy human vision, taste, touch, smell and thinking, and achieve a pleasant enjoyment of body and mind.
1. Different ways
1. To do spa is to use water resources to combine bathing, massage, smearing skin care products and aromatherapy to promote metabolism, satisfy human vision, taste, touch, smell and thinking to achieve a pleasant enjoyment of body and mind.
2. Sauna massage is a process of physical therapy on the human body with steam in a closed room.
Second, the temperature is different
1. The temperature of the spa water is about 36-42℃.
2. The indoor temperature of sauna massage can reach above 60 ℃.
Three, the effect is different
1. Doing spa can beautify the body, resist stress and lose weight.
2. Sauna massage can make the blood vessels expand and contract repeatedly, which can enhance the elasticity of blood vessels and prevent the effect of hardening of the arteries.