4 Liters Sauna Steamer, 110V US Plug
Original price $122.99 - Original price $122.99
$122.99 - $122.99
Current price $122.99
- Temperature regulation: 1-16 files
- Time control: 0-99 minutes
- Power: 1600W
- Rated voltage: 110-120V AC 60Hz
- Capacity of Water: 4 L
- Package Contents: Steamer*1 Remote control*1 Hose*2 Connector*1 Product manual*1 Herbal Box*1
- Tips: Hoses Remote and Herbal box are packaged in the steamer pot.
- Greater capacity and power: 4L larger capability steam pot with power 1600W can meet your needs.
- Safety design 1: The steamer adopts water and electricity separation design and three-hole socket design to keep your safety.
- Safety design 2: The inner tank of the steamer is made of 304 stainless steel seamlessly welded and will not leak water.
- Safety design 3: The lid of the steamer adopts a double-layer explosion-proof design to prevent the lid from cracking.
- Easy to control: you can use the button on the body to turn it on/off, or you can choose the remote control to turn it on/off remotely.
- Notice: Do not put essential oil in the steamer to prevent the lid from breaking up. The hose and remote control are in the steam pot.
How to use our Smartmak sauna steam generator?
- Fill the evaporator with water below the maximum water level.
- Connect the evaporator’s main plug into a convenient socket, set the timer,to 30 minutes or over .
- The evaporator will start producing sufficient steam for a sauna after about 10 minutes you can now set the timer for the length of sauna you desire,most people choose to take a sauna for around 20-40 minutes.
- After use always wipe the inside of the cover with a dry cloth,do not put away damp.
- The reasons for steam not enough:
- The steam hose is not smooth, causing the steam to be blocked;
- The cover is not tightly closed;
- The water level exceeds the maximum scale line;
- Did not use highest-power preheating for 10-20 minutes before using the product.
- Check whether the hose is connected smoothly before use, and ensure that the steam will not leak;
- When the cover is in use, align it with the slot in a clockwise direction;
- Reduce the amount of water below the maximum scale line;
- Use the maximum power to warm up for a certain period of time to fill the sauna tent with steam.
Questions & answersQ1: After choosing the goods, how should I pay?
A1: Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's website, where you can pay.With PayPal, you can use your credit card, debit card, or bank account balance to pay.Q2: How long does it take to purchase a product?
A2: Total delivery time = processing time + shipping time
Processing time: usually 1-3 working days.
Delivery time: (Due to COVID-19, delivery time may be delayed)
1. Standard shipping time: 7-14 business days. Shipping Cost US $10.00.(Free shipping over $49)
2. Fast shipping time: 3-7 business days. Shipping Cost US $20.00.
For more details, please click on Shipping PolicyQ3:How long is the warranty period of the product?
A3: Our lifetime warranty only applies to consumer/home use. For our commercial customers, the warranty period is only two years.For more details, please click on Warranty Policy