Smartmak Steam Sauna Set, with Head Cover, Chair and 2L Steamer
Note: This product is free shipping
- Size: 33.85”(l)* 28.74”(w)* 40.55”(h)
- Temperature regulation: 1-9 files
- Box temperature: 45-65 degrees
- Time control: 0-99 minutes
- Power: 900 W
- Rated voltage: 120 V AC 60 Hz
- Capacity of Water: 2 L
- Sauna Tent with Head Cover *1
- Steamer *1
- Remote Control *1( battery is not included)
- Portable Chair *1
- Herbal box *1
- Product manual *1
Note: Do not put essential oil in the steamer. The hose and remote control are packaged in the steam pot.
Headgear design: It adopts a unique headgear design, which not only satisfies the full-body sauna, but also gives the head more space and comfort.
New type of support: This product is supported by plastic pipes and has a large space. The installation is simple, just connect the plastic pipes, and then cover the sauna cloth.
Easy to use: Upgraded evaporator’s time and temperature can be adjusted by the remote control(without battery) and buttons, anti-dry is safe and reliable in use, waterproof inner material is easy to wipe and dry.
Easy to clean: The sauna tent can be directly disassembled and cleaned, making it cleaner and more comfortable.
Multi-purpose configuration: The product is also equipped with a portable sauna chair, which is also suitable for picnics, beaches, fishing or wherever you want (under normal use, it supports about 400 pounds).
How to use our sauna kit?
- Assemble the plastic tube and cover it with a sauna cloth.
- Connect the steamer through the hose. If you need it, you can connect the herbal box in the sauna tent.
- Pour tap water into the evaporator chamber up to the highest water level indicated.
- Insert the main plug of the evaporator into a convenient socket and set the timer to 30 minutes or more.
- The evaporator will start to produce enough steam for the sauna in about 10 minutes. You can now set the timer according to the sauna time you want. Most people choose the sauna for about 20-40 minutes.
- After use, be sure to wipe the inside of the cover with a dry cloth, and don't let it get wet. The same is true for sauna tents.
Questions & answersQ1: After choosing the goods, how should I pay?
A1: Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's website, where you can pay.With PayPal, you can use your credit card, debit card, or bank account balance to pay.Q2: How long does it take to purchase a product?
A2: Total delivery time = processing time + shipping time
Processing time: usually 1-3 working days.
Delivery time: (Due to COVID-19, delivery time may be delayed)
1. Standard shipping time: 7-14 business days. Shipping Cost US $10.00.(Free shipping over $49)
2. Fast shipping time: 3-7 business days. Shipping Cost US $20.00.
For more details, please click on Shipping Policy
Q3: How long is the warranty period of the product?
A3: Our lifetime warranty only applies to consumer/home use. For our commercial customers, the warranty period is only two years.For more details, please click on Warranty Policy